cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem regarding Same Sender interface and Diff receiver channels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

i am usina IDOC-File Scenario. I have 9 different target strctures for which same idoc type has to be mapped.

the problem came when same business system and with one interface XI doesnt allow to create multiple receiver determinations.

i have 9 communication channels for 9 diff structures which belong to same business system(Target) as i am using variable substitution for naming.

How Could i over come this problem of defining several communication channels in one receiver determination..or any other alternate sollution kindly suggest please

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member518917
Participant
0 Kudos

In this scenario, you need just 1 Receiver determination, 1 Interface Determination (with 9 inbound interfaces) and 9 Receiver agreement (for each inboung message interface).

You can add all your inbound message interfaces in Interface Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Later part of 9 interfaces in one interface determination has been done already..

But while specifying receiver determination we need to enter the receiver agreement rite? out of these 9 recvr agreements what needs to be filled in there?

former_member518917
Participant
0 Kudos

I am assuming you are working on PI7.1. In Recever dertarmination -> Configuration Overview (Tab) ; you'll see all your 9 inbound interface. You need to select them one by one and add corresponding Receiver aggreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For The Answer. it Worked out.

Edited by: 1688vinit on Dec 22, 2010 7:20 AM

former_member518917
Participant
0 Kudos

In 7.0 , you are are required to mention receiver agreement(RA) in Receiver dertermination (RD). Just created all Receiver Agreement (and channels) and activate it. RD will automatically read all the RA.

Answers (0)