Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Commitment control for different percentage

prabu_kaliappan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have requirement that, If the budget exceeded 80%, 100% and 110%, the mail should trigger the person responsible for WBS element.

When I configure the IMG Define tolerance limit, system allowing me to send a mail for only 80%. When give the same values (CO area, Budget profile) for 90%, system is giving the error message "An entry already exists with the same key".

My question is, Cann't we trigger the mail for the different percentage for the same controlling area and the budget profile?

If it is not possible instandard, do we have any user exit or BADI to implement this functionality?

Regards

Prabu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this EXIT_SAPLBPFC_002, this influences the action of availability control, so i think it should be possible, anyhow check with your ABAPer and if you are successful, please give us the feedback

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum - There are various threads related to the exit mentioned by Mohammed Rafi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

this is not possible in standard.

I had a similar requirement in earlier projects but only for GRs. So, I made use of exits in MIGO to solve the issue.

regards