cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger BIC mapping error(on changing mandatory fields)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on IDOC to EDIFACT file scenario with seeburger.

Earlier my end to end scenario was working fine. I got a requirement to change all the mandatory fields of segment NAD into non mandatory field. To acheive this i changed my Seeburger BIC mapping and target XSD in PI. After this process i create .sca file and ask basis to upload it.

But after deployment i am getting error in communication channel where i am using BIC mapping. The error is message is quite big, still i am attaching a part of it. Please help

-

Message processing failed. Cause: Error in BICMODULE-module:Temporary error: BIC XI Adapter call failed. Reason: 2 errors occured. First error: BICMapping: runMapping() FATAL ERROR: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space (failed to allocate 16777240 bytes) Stacktrace: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space (failed to allocate 16777240 bytes) at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.write(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:95) at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(BufferedOutputStream.java:105) at sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder$CharsetSE.writeBytes(StreamEncoder.java:336) at sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder$CharsetSE.implWrite(StreamEncoder.java:395) at sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder.write(StreamEncoder.java:136) at java.io.OutputStreamWriter.write(OutputStreamWriter.java:191) at java.io.BufferedWriter.flushBuffer(BufferedWriter.java:111) at java.io.BufferedWriter.write(BufferedWriter.java:212) at java.io.Writer.write(Writer.java:126) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.util.GrammarFileWriter.write(GrammarFileWriter.java:262) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.EdiSegmentData.write(EdiSegmentData.java:234) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.Segment.write(Segment.java:645) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.EdiSegmentData.write(EdiSegmentData.java:390) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.Segment.write(Segment.java:645) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.EdiDocWriter.write(EdiDocWriter.java:367) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.InhouseDocWriter.flush(InhouseDocWriter.java:884) at com.seeburger.jucon.mapping.Mapping.run(Mapping.java:2429) at com.seeburger.jucon.seebicapi.BICMapping.runMapping(BICMapping.java:1724) at com.seeburger.jucon.seebicapi.BICMapping.run(BICMapping.java:2518) at com.seeburger.jucon.seebicapi.BICMapping.startSyncMapping(BICMapping.java:1415) at com.seeburger.bicxiadapter.CCIInteraction.convert(CCIInteraction.java:1201) at com.seeburger.bicxiadapter.CCIInteraction.convertCalledFromModule(CCIInteraction.java:911) at com.seeburger.bicxiadapter.CCIInteraction.execute(CCIInteraction.java:313) at com.seeburger.xi.api.cci.impl.nw71.SeeXIInteractionProxy71.execute(SeeXIInteractionProxy71.java:86) at com.seeburger.bicxiadapter.module.CallBicXIRaBean.process(CallBicXIRaBean.java:384) at com.seeburger.xi.api.module.impl.nw71.SeeModuleAdapter71.process(SeeModuleAdapter71.java:78) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal

java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:169) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:266) DESCRIPTION: BICMapping: FATAL ERROR: Internal Fault. Class could not be load or instatiated. Check Installation, access rights. Last error: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space (failed to allocate 16777240 bytes)

-

Regards,

Shradha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I faced a Similar problem...

1) make sure that the size of the data that is coming to BIC map is not larger than the size defined in the Source field (Check In BIC and SAP XI/PI map.

2) Make sure id any other seeburger mapping are working fine , This is because you have to deploy the file in form of Active mapping.sca in SAP XI/PI after the changes are made on BIC side.

3) Check the Adapter Engine Cache ...

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Sainath Chutke

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check if this is really because of mapping change.

One check can be try to run any other interface involving bic and see if it works because this error shows heap memory issue.