cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

can anyone help me in providing documents on PM module. please help as I have just started working on Plant maintanance module. I have checked sap library it is very good but lot of time is required to learn that, I have only 5 day s to learn as told by my company

please help

regards

vikrant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear you can find plenty of material in online and in this forum as this was discussed many times if you spend some time in searching you could have got the PM stuff.

Check this link for understanding PM in simple words :

http://www.onestopsap.com/sap-plantMaintenance/

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran

this link is not working

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear its working for me right click on link and open in new window or tab still problem is there then delete the cookies and catches and try or else it may be blocked in PC check for internet opetions for blocked sites.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kiran

thanks kiran it is a very helpful document

can u help me in understanding structural indicator, how to creat it

regards

vikrant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Structure Indicators are used for creating F.Locs ,it determines the length of F.loc,what all characters are allowed and no of hirerachy levels when F.Locs are created ..it is created in OIPK ..

IN OIPK give some Structure indicator name ,text, in Edit mask give some thing like AAA-NNN-AXS and hirerachy levels as 1 2 3

the numbering of hirerchy levels should start on the last character of a block ..means in the below way

AAA-NNN-AXS

1 2 3

Here A :- Alphabetic, N:- Numeric , X:- Alphabetic or letter ,S:- Special Characters ..

So with the above structure indicator you can create F.loc like :- BCDE-123-D1+ ..

Please read the documentation ..for more understanding ..

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos