cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Plan not transfered to Profit Center or New GL Accounting.......

former_member212013
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

On WBS Elements I have two types of Plan data:

1. Plan Data entered through CJ40 on WBS elements

2. PM Order Plan Data, which is automatically planned on Maintenance Orders and displayed on PS Information System

When I transfer plan data to PCA with 1KE0, the PM Order plan data is not transfered to PCA. Only data at s.no. 1 is transfered to PCA.

The Integrated Planning Customizing is set as under:

The planning integration is activated in the project profile (OPO8)

Within the CO version, following flags are activated (OKEQ):

In "General version definition", flag "Plan" is activated for the version.

In "Settings for profit center accounting", an entry exist for "Year", and "Version locked" is not activated.

In "Settings by fiscal year (on the detail screen)", there are two flags which are activated; one is the "Plan integration" flag, the other is the "Plan integration cost center accoun" flag.

Am I missing something to transfer WBS element plan data to PCA?

Amir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OPSV settings for transfer of PM order data to WBS

former_member212013
Active Participant
0 Kudos

OPSV is fine. The other node "Activate WBS Element Plan Integration" is also correct. Planning integration between WBS and PM orders is perfectly fine, as Order plan values are displayed on WBS Element. The problem is with WBS and Profit Center Integration I think, as complete values of WBS Plan is not transferred to PCA.

Any idea, how to handle it?

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you got a profit centre in the WBS master data?

former_member212013
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes!!

That's why it's getting updated with the plan values which are entered on WBS Element Directly. PM order also has a profit Center in its master data. That PC is also not updated with the PM order plan values.