cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working with Guixt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, i'm traying to work with SAP Guixt, an d i have the following issue, i'm using transaction SHD0 to make a variant, when i tried to use the new one i get this error: User SAPCPIC has no RFC authorization for function group SHD0. The SAPCPIC user has S_A.CPIC profile, but i can't change the values of that profile to add SHD=. Can some one help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by my self. The problem was that i wanted to run a TRX with SHD0, but i've changed it using only the script application.

script_man
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

You can try it with your own name and password. Click on the button Profiles and then enter the RFC user information. Please make sure that the password is required capital letters.

Later, you can create a new RFC user that has all the rights to.

Regards,

ScriptMan

Former Member
0 Kudos

ScriptMan, thanks for your quick reply, but i have the same error. Where i have to change the information, my profile in the system is sap_all. i've changed the windows registry information and the guixt.ini file, i'm working on client sandbox.

Thanks in advance!

script_man
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

If you have changed the information on the RFC user in guixt.ini then can not get the same error. The new error should now not give the user SAPCPIC but your own user name.

Regards,

ScriptMan