Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

In addition to the above,

Set the profit margin same as normal sales in third party sales,

if you set the billing relevance as "F- order related billing status acc'g to invoice qty" , then billing will happen only after MIRO is done.

Cost of the material may or may not match with MMR from MIRO posting. if you want MIRO cost should take proceedeance over MMR cost in calculation of profit margin ( it is recommended option to calculate accurate profit margin), then in copy control @ item level, set the pricing type as "E" or "F".

so when you create invoice for third party system copies the cost from MIRO into cond type:VPRS in billing & profit margin calculation happens accordingly.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you need to maintain VPRS condition type in your pricing procedure.

VPRS condition type captures COst of the material. This Value for Condition type VPRS is copied from Valuation segment from Material master.

VPRS should have subtotal as B and requirement as 4 and also should be statistical in your pricing procedure.

Moreover the item category of the sales order Determine cost should be marked in VOV7

After maintaining this, you can maintain Z condition type with MARGINE % or value as per your requirment

In normal scenario, clients do maintain the condition record for PROFIT MARGINE % so that this margine valu gets calculated automatically

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I suggest you add in your pricing prodedure the VPRS condition which calculates the margin automatecly.

Thanks and best regards

L

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i assume this can be achieved if this requriment is satisfied:

i think so we can maintain in the pricing procedure itself at the end of Pricing Procedure.

by taking into consideration the ordered quantity of the goods will be delivered, PO & MIRO happens according agaisnt the ordered quantity.

please test and confirm

balajia