cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation in spooler error ; how to re-transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in SRM Extended Classic Scenario

We have now 4 Confirmations (Goods Receipts) that are in "Spooler communication errors"

Communication error transferring xxxxx item :

I understand that some network problem or temp R/3 system unavailable is cause for the communication error.

But is there a way to re-transfer those confirmations ?

I think CLEAN_REQREQ_UP only works for Shopping Carts,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirmations in ECS scenario are transferred to ECC system via IDOC. As you are getting communication error, please check the ALE settings (Port, RFC user, partner profile) in SRM system.

After confirming the ALE settings, you can reprocess the IDOCs in SRM system thru' Application Monitor.

Thanks and Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the spooler error new confirmations have been posted in backend, so I guess it has been an temporary (communication) problem.

So far I have not found any corresponding Idoc in SRM system, that i could retransfer. All Idocs from confirmation date are OK and transferred to backend .

Any way to find Idoc for a GR confirmation directly bu Confirmation or PO number ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With transaction BDM2, you can find the IDOC number in SAP R/3 system for the corresponding IDOC in SRM system. You have to use this tcode in SRM system. Enter the message type, and the logical system name of your connected R/3 system.

If you do not have authorization for this; then you can search the IDOC in SAP R/3 system using transaction WE09

You need to use "criteria for search in Data records" and enter the data for PO in fields a) Search in field and b) for value (You need to enter the PO number in this field).

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for helpfull answer, used WE09 and PO_NUMBER search but no results. So I guess no IDOCS have been created.

Anyway to reproduce them ?

Or better ask user to redo GR ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked with the transaction BDM2 in SRM ?

Also ensure if the IDOC from SRM has succesfully transferred to SAP R/3 (IDOC should have status 3 )

If the IDOC is succesfully transferred; then please search the IDOC is SAP R/3 system using transaction WE09 and check what is the status of it (the status should be 53)

As a last resort, you can re-transfer the IDOC from SRM using tcode WE19.

This will create another IDOC and transfer to SAP R/3. But you have to very careful before using this transaction, as it might create a duplicate GR (if previous IDOC is successfully posted in the backend).

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

as explained before, Idocs cannot be found. I think these are not present. I have checked both with Shopping Cart Monitor in SRM and with ME23N the PO

No GR has been posted yet.

I have asked the user to create a new GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If no IDOC is created in SRM; then you can create a confirmation in SRM. If the IDOC is created in SRM but not found in the backend, then as said earlier, you can re-transfer the IDOC using tranx WE19.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

User made new confirmations in SRM these have been properly posted into backend.

So problem solved, thanks for yr help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Cofnirmations are transferred from SRM to ECC via ALE-IDoc Technology. If the confirmation has resulted into IDOC , you may re process the iDOC using BD87.

Regards

Virender Singh