cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create delivery without reference and without movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement to create an outbound delivery without reference (the easy bit) but also without movement for normal "FERT" stock items.

The reason for the requirement is we have a production planning plant set up and the receiving plant is s short distance from the manufacturing plant. The transport between locations involves public roads and the products being shipped can contain hazardous materials.

The thought is to create a delivery without reference assign the materials and pack within the delivery, the problem is that as the movement has already taken place this delivery line item must not be relevant for movement.

I have tried assigning text and non stock item categories without success so I am hoping someone out there can give me some pointers on possible solutions

Many Thanks

Brian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case I have understod u correctly then u need to create a OBD with material with stock but no goods movement shoudl happen

can u create a new item category which is not relevant to picking and no sloc is requried and when u create the delivery then system will mark it as complete even w/o PGI.

tcode 0VLP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls verify wherher Handling Unit management activation is of any help.

You need to create a delivery (outbound) when you enter stock transfer between 2 locations which are HU managed

Edited by: shetty123s on Dec 21, 2010 2:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Full HU management is not used in this case, HU's are created in order to generate SSCC labels only