cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise modvat accounts not defined for DLFC transaction and xx excise group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie Gurus,

It is a depot sale, where they do not create any excise documents. Hence after delivery there is no j1ij. We create billing doc and while saving i face this error "Excise modvat accounts not defined for DLFC transaction and 20 excise group"

NOTE :- I have checked with abaper, the program calls "J_1IEXCACC" table even if the check box for auto excise invoice creation in not ticked.

My question is why should we make an entry for DLFC and 20 excise group (assigned to my depot plant) when we don't have to create an excise invoice for this depot. Apriceate your valuable inputs and time.

Pre Thanks

Denish Patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in SPRO please check - LOGISTICS GENERAL - tax on goods movements - INDIA - account determination - Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction.

whether for DLFC these account names are mentioned or not.

please let me ask you a question on the same:

then why we have created an excise group '20'

balajia

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

THanks for your valuable inputs.

Dear Bala,

The excise group is used for GRPO (Receipt) excise transaction type. Hence it is used.

Dear Lakshmipathi,

May be the standard behaviour is that excise invoice is cerated but i have checkd the production server, last invoice (J1IJ)created was in 2007. And as far as J1ID is concerned, the material / chapter id is maintained with "declared" field as blank. One more thing, in production the DLFC in IMG is not maintained but still theres no issue in production. Issue is in quality server. If DLFC was to be maintainedin IMG, then in production server also there had to be some issues.

Need your help on this.

Regards

Denish Patel

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though the Depot is not covered under Excise, if I am correct, you need to generate an excise invoice where the duty part will not flow but other data would be stored in all relevant CIN tables.

So in J1ID, against the tab "Material and Chapter ID Combination", you maintain the material code but with blank field under the tab "Declared". Of course, you need to maintain the DLFC in IMG also

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

waiting for your reply..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if Note 1508103 is helpful in resolving this issue