cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality checks on equipments....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all...........I am facing a problem in SAP Qm

can anyone tell me the entire procedure of how can i activate quality inspection on the equipments of a power plant(i.e. under PM module...)

how to attach inspection plan?

how to get it in quality inspection.....

moreover when an equipment goes for a service then what are the entire procedure for Quality inspection...

please help....i really need it....:)

thanks in advance.......:)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to activate test equipment calibration functionaluty, thats basically PM-QM integration.

In customizing, assign inspection type 14 against your calibration order type. prepare task list with inspection point 300. In opeartion of task list, you will find insp char. Add your MIC there. Basically these are settings part. Now

1. Create equipment in IE01

2. Create task list as described

3. Create Maint plan and attach this task list.

4. Schedule the plan.

As on release of this orders, inspection lot of origin 14 will be created in quality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i performed all the steps but yet the equipment is not captured in the inspection stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please elaborate the customizing part?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I understand is In order to have the stock of a item it has to be created as a Material master & not as a equipment master.

So What I would have personally done is create the FHMI material type material master & simulteniously make equipment master.'

Now Whenever you create Equipment master increase the stock of FHMI material( same as that of Equipmet master) by 561 .Transfer using 311(internal) or 541( External) etc etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

@

Swarnali_D

thanks alot i got it......

but still wen releasing a service breakdown maintenance order the inspection lot is not being generated...........

Answers (0)