cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the diff. b/w certificate login and normal login?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have recently cleared my SAP certification, so i am now operating with a new account with MY S.NO and Password provided by SAP. prior to that i had a normal account.

I cant find difference in both the acounts. I was told that in case of certified candidates the SAP logo is displayed. Is It?

If its tru, y cant i see any logo or diff. by my name?

rgds,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant

No SAP Logo will display with your name after certification but it will display when you will become the employee of SAP, So have to wait for this.

You can just request for Logo of your Certification but this will not display with your name on SCN

I think you were using your P account before this one. The main difference between these two is that you can login to [Server Marketplace|http://service.sap.com/] with your S ID but can't with P ID and also you can use Certificate Login (Sign Sign-On) option for your S ID.

one other thing that i noticed that when you will go to edit your Business Card in the Last Tab (COMMUNITY) you will see option MY RELATION TO SAP here you can show Customer I think this option is available for P account.

Thanks and Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

Thanks a lot for answering....

That was really of help!!

Rgds.

Prashant