cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Plan issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created maintenance plan with 60 maintenace item. I have not maintained Equipment for Maintenance item, Functional location is maintained. When I execute the plan SAP is asking to maintain settlement rule. My question can we create maintenance plan without equipment plan? From where system picks the settlement rule data, is it from Functional location or Equipment? Is any configuration change I need to make to run the plan without Equipment data maintained in the Plan?

Thanks

Asif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for equipment you want to have the maintenance plan or functional location maintenance plan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Want to create Maintenance Plan without Equipment in maintenance item only with Functional location data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Want to have functional location maintenance plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In spro >PM>Maintenance Plans ,Work centers-->Maintenance Plans -->Set Maintenance Plan Categories here for Maintenance Plan category put ref object as O160 and then check by creating MP in IP41 with MO ..

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If u created the maintenance item from functional location the settlement rule will copied from Fn. location only. To get automatic settlement rule u have to configure in SPRO.

Follow this step for better understanding

plant maintenance and customer service>>>>>>>>.maintenance and service processing>>>>>>maintenance and service orders>>>>>>>>>Functions and settings for maintenance order types>>>>>>>Settlement rule: Define time and creation of distribution rule

go to that setting and assign the data " mandatory for release" in Settlement rule time

and "Main order will be settlement " in distribution rule sub order.

this should be assigned to your order type which u assigned in your maintenance plan.

Regards

Sathish