cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Controls in cProjects - Question

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added a Custom field in a Custom include. This include is included in standard structure DPR_TS_API_PROJECT_O.

I have placed the custom field in the UI of a WD Component. Now i want to control the attributes of this custom field through field controls.

When i go to the option "Setup Field Control" in SPRO, i could not find this particular field under the standard structure DPR_TS_API_PROJECT_O.

Is there any other customization that i am missing as the field is not appearing under field controls.

Thanks & Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramkumar,

Please run report report DPR_CUST_FLDS_IN_FC_MAP withDPR_TS_PROJECT_EXTENDED_ATTR, and try again.

BR

Matthias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

You have to execute the DPR_CUST_FLDS_IN_FC_MAP report.

The Webdynpro interface uses the API structures that were newly defined for Release 4.00. The field mapping between old and new API structures is defined in the DPR_FC_MAP table. The DPR_CUST_FLDS_IN_FC_MAP report also adds the additional customer fields to this mapping table. This means that field control is then also available for the additional customer fields.

When you execute the DPR_CUST_FLDS_IN_FC_MAP report, you only have to create the structure with the customer inclu

de, for example, DPR_TS_PROJECT_EXTENDED_ATTR.

Execute this report: you will see the field

Nitin