cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventorize excise amounts in STO ( Stock Transport Order )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am transferring a material from plant 1000 to 2000 via STO.Both plants are in same company code.

1) STO created

2)Delivery Created

3)Proforma Invoice

4)Excise invoice created in J1IIN

I created excise invoice as Basic Price - 100

BED(10%) - 10

ECS (2%) - 2

HSE (1%) - 1

My requirement is inventory account in Plant should get credited with 100 and Inventory account in Plant 2000 debit with 113(100102+1).Plant 1000 is excise able so plant creates excise invoice but plant 2000 is not excise able.In short i want to inventorize excise amounts in plant 2000.Please suggest.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abhijeet,

this is an intra plant stock tranfer for same company code.

here plant 1000 is excisable and 2000 is non excise.

normally plant 1000 has to give an excise invoice.

plant 2000 will not give an excise invoice because it is not registered under excise norms.

these excise amounts will be added to the value of the product and will be shown in an non excise plants.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I am transferring material from 1000 plant to 200 plant through STO.We created STO,delivery,proforma invoice and Excise Invoice in J1IIN.But at the time of receipt of material at 2000 plant.How to inventories the amounts of excise in material cost i.e. ( 100 + 10 + 2 + 1 ) ? Please suggest.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try this but not sure as I have never tried this.

Go to OB40, select Transaction EXD and give the required G/L Account created for inventory in plant 2000 against the required Tax Code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

Can you tell me the description of Transaction Event key EXD.Because we are unable to find it.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EXD is a standard Account Key for Excise accounts, created in Define and Assign Account Keys in IMG and this should flow in OB40.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir

We are not able to find the Transaction EXD in OB40.

Could you please guide us?

regards

sudhir Chavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be possible Kindly discuss with your MM consultant. I think they can capture the same in MIRO

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I am not going to make payment so I will not be using MIRO transaction code.I am doing whole process through SD route.

Regards,

Abhijeet