cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP - issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

when working within Production [PDP] systems selects something from SAP user menu and when goes into the page and clicks on the "create new session" I want it to take me back to user menu but it takes me to a blank page.

Please advise?

many Thanks,

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this happens for all time or only for specific transactions, I had this issue before for only for a tcode. I just entered /n in command line to get the menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil ,

This happens all the time when i click on ''Create New Session'' and it shows a blank screen.

Regards,

sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you confirm the system(CRM,ECC or SRM)? where you are clicking the new session button is it in GUI or a browser?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

I can confirm that the system is ECC and clicking ''Create New Session'' on GUI.

regards,

Sunny

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

What is value maintained in table SSM_CUST for entry "ALL_USER_MENUS_OFF". It should be "NO"

Regards,

Arpan Paik

Syamkriz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could you please let us know how many sessions you have opened. If the number of sessions is more than what is set, it might show problem. Else try checking the kernal version, when was it last upgraded?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Syam,

Many Thanks for the reply,

FYI, i just opened 2 sessions and patch level also recently updated [ sap 20th] .

Regards,

Sunny