cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QC before GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here scenario is like this.

Purchase order for oil is created in metric tons. Base unit of measurement is liter. As the density of each batch is different user cannot provide conversion factor from metric ton to liter. Once the material is arrived on gate, sample is taken from the batch and quality check is done in which get the density for that batch. Based on the density, conversion of that batch from metric ton to liter is done and goods receipt for the purchase order is done.

How can I do this process in SAP?

For inspection lot we need to do GR. But is actual user can not do GR as density he will get after quality check.

Please help me out in this issue

Mayura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can use source inspection concept for this

activate qm procuement key, and set qm control with 'delivery relase'.

create q info record with source inspection 01.

purchase order is created for this material -- goto qi07 craete inspection lot -- inspection plan wil get attacged to it-- record results.

after that u can create ge and then actual inspection lot will be created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini,

Thanks for the helpfull reply.

It is working fine.

Here batchmanagement is in use. The standard charactristics are assigned to MICs sothat when we do result recording the reorded results are getting updated in material batch.

But when I entered results for 0101 inspection lot processing, these values are not updated in material batch. My requirement is that when I will do result recording for 0101 type inspection lot that MIC value should get updated in the material batch.

Please suggest.

Mayura

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry I am not familiar with batch management but still i can try.

just let me know what are the settings done to update material batch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

To copy MIC into batch charecterisitics, please check following link

Please update.

Regards,

Pavan