cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partial confirmation and credit block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a scenario where we are using automatic credit check. in the sales order based on the availability check the full 2 quantity is confirmed and then there is a credit block. hence i check back the document and the confirmed quantity becomes 0. When i release the credit check thru vkm3 and check the sales doc again the quantity is now confirmed for 2.

But the same doesnt happen for if the order quantity is 2 and the confirmed quantity is 1 and the credit check happens. Once the credit check is released the sales doc still shows 0 quantity rather than 1 confirmed quantity.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please execute OVZJ and with FIXED DATE AND QUANTITY.

please check 1324433 OSS.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I got the solution to this problem. The 'availa;bity check rule' which is there in AvC>ATP>Define default settings; was set to 'E' from 'blank'. Earilier because it was set to blank it used to do a recheck after the credit relealseon the full quantity, hence if the order qty was equal to the confirmed qty after the release it showed the confirmed qty. but when the confirmed qty was less than the ordered qty, when the avcheck happened after the credit release it used to check for the full quantity, where it will fail, so the confirmed qty would go back to zero.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Anand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please refer to note

Note 886038 - No confirmed quantity after sales order credit release

and see if this solves your issue or not.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the confirmation block in

SPRO - S & D - basic functions - AC and TOR - block quantity confirmations in delivery blocks.

this might be the issue here.

test and confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

The function which you are referring to is helps to reset the confirmed quantity to zero when the credit check fails.

This is normal.

My problem is only after we do the credit release thru vkm3. If earlier the full quantity is confirmed and the credit release is done it sets back the confirmed quatity in the order.

But when the partial qty is confirmed in the order and when we release the credit check, the partial qty doesnt get confirmed as it should and the confirmed qty shows zero.

How to sovle this problem.

regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have you given partial confirmation or system driven

please explain how partial confirmation happnes with Availability control screen for 2nd quantity.

we can think in this way also know.

that basing on the date of delivery before going to VKM3, system has given partial confirmation for the same.

then after VKM3 system re checks ATP run at that time it would have displayed no confirmation of stocks right.

balajia