cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating delivery in VL10 material should be fully picked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am creating delivery in transaction 'VL10', when the delivery is created the materials are not picked and the Pick status is 'A' 'Not yet picked'.

But in other system when the delivery is created in 'VL10', the material have been picked and Pick status is automatic to 'C' 'Fully picked'.

Does anyone knows how can I make deliveries created in VL10 automatic to picked the material to have a Pick status of 'C'?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please configure the EK00 output to the delivery type so that the delivery quantity created will be picked automatically.

Kind regards,

Ramana

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I maybe have now found the root cause why the material is not yet picked upon delivery creation in VL10. But I still have not solve it.

The output EK00 is configured to processed automatically but In the processing log of the picking output EK00 there is an error "Device type SAPWIN does not support page format INCH12"

This error is the reason why the output EK00 was not automatically processed and I think maybe this is the cause why the material is not yet picked upon delivery creation in VL10.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joseph,

You to configure condition Type WMTA for doing automatic picking

For this condition type is WMTA

Please Go to T-code VV21

and maintain WMTA condition record as per your desired key combination.

Also you have customize movement type settings

SPRO>>LOGISTICS EXECUTION>>WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT>>ACTIVITIES>>TRANSFERS>>DEFINE MOVEMENT TYPES

Execute.

select combination of warehouse number and movement type

ands set the automatic TO indicator to 'X' in background processingg.

With this settings maintained you can get picking status to 'C' automatically when delivery is cerated.

Br,

Tushar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

some body has changed the device type

Also, during print preview - please check the printer getting selected ( in o/p options ) .

execute - SPAD

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to iform you that,

sorry for sending the link:

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please Go to T-code VV21

and maintain WMTA condition record as per your desired key combination.

Also you have customize movement type settings

SPRO>>LOGISTICS EXECUTION>>WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT>>ACTIVITIES>>TRANSFERS>>DEFINE MOVEMENT TYPES

Execute.

select combination of warehouse number and movement type

ands set the automatic TO indicator to 'X' in background processingg.

With this settings maintained you can get picking status to 'C' automatically when delivery is cerated.

Br,

Tushar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi joseph,

please check shipping data for plants in SPRO - MM.

prior to that please check VL10D/VL10I for the same.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello balajia,

There is no error, I just don't know how to make the automatic material picking of material in delivery creation in VL10.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The stocks is available for the schedule lines.

In the past, when I create a delivery in VL10, when I click background the delivery that have been created, the material in the delivery is automatically fully picked.

Now, I don't know what happened, but the material in the delivery created in VL10 is not automatically picked, now I need to do manual picking for the material.

I need to know how to set it back to automatic picking of the material when I create delivery in VL10?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi joseph,

what is the error are you getting.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

which t.code the other user has used for the same.

please confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello balajia,

The tcode is VL10 only.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

then you have to check only one thing in MMBE.

whether the stock is available or not in your system for your sales order and check the date scheduled in schedule lines.

balajia