Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two different currency

former_member204590
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i got a scenario where my client is having two materials one material's currency is Euro and other is in USD. and for one customer one sales order both currency calculated get separately in invoice? Please help me to get the solution.

thanks

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

You can very well have multiple currencies in a single sales order. but the document value always in document currency ( which is generally customer currency).

@ item level, if the currency is different than doc currency, then system automatically converts into documnet currency based on exchange rate when calculating total document value.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

former_member204590
Participant
0 Kudos

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR CONCERN

can i get here separate invoice as per currency available with the line item?

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ritesh,

as such your issue is closed because we have came to a confirmation that we cannot have two currencies in one sales document.

please close this thread and open another one.

please understand

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ritesh,

this is not possible in STABDARD SAP because in header - sales data tab page you will be maintaining the conversion of currency.

and in condition records also you will maintainng the currency.

and in item level also currency flows.

if you drag by selecting a material, you can see document currency as well as item level currency will be the same.

this is to confirm that one sales order carries only single conversion factor and single currency.

please test and confirm the same.

balajia