cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG: Creating customer stock for different material codes has an single set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FRIENDS,

we are purchasing finished items from our vendor in numbers (Eg. Item Number 1 to 6 (all different items and having different item codes)) and selling it to our customer in a set ( 1 set contains all this 6 items and we have code for this Set). Please let me know how to create the customer stock for these items in the store as the store shows stock for 7 different items, not in a set.

Please let em know if any more information is nedded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u everyone..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dan,

that means you are purchasing, use HAWA for finished goods in SAP system.

if you are having different item codes seperately for each item.

take one packing material called CARTON and maintain UOM as 6 items and you can pack the same in BOM.

use PP - BOM which should add all the 7 materials in & gives one single material as OUTPUT.

use 561 GMT and upload that material as a final finished goods and in MMBE you can see only one called CARTON inside it set of 6 materials will be there.

BUT BE AWARE OF COSTING OF THE MATERIAL because each material will be having the its price. So discuiss with PP as well as FICO consultants.

whether you will cost the total set of carton or individual material

test and confirm.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thank u,

i need one more input..if we maintain material type HAWA for CARTON is it necessary to maintain all the views.

or all the views must be maintained.? Any MRP-Views..?

Hiow to brimg that Carton into stock which contains different item codes..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dan,

as per your requriment you can have all MRP viewsfor HAWA material type.

that means you are purchasing, use HAWA for finished goods in SAP system.

if you are having different item codes seperately for each item.

take one packing material called CARTON and maintain UOM as 6 items and you can pack the same in BOM.

use PP -PHANTOM - BOM which should add all the 7 materials in & gives one single material as OUTPUT.

use 561 GMT and upload that material as a final finished goods and in MMBE you can see only one called CARTON inside it set of 6 materials will be there.

BUT BE AWARE OF COSTING OF THE MATERIAL because each material will be having the its price. So discuiss with PP as well as FICO consultants.

whether you will cost the total set of carton or individual material

go ahead

test and confirm

this clears your issue

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi balagi ,

thank u....for ue reply.

Now how to consume the raw material into carton box...i.e. how to reduce the stock of raw material .

Against which order the raw material will get reduced..if we upload directly...let me know.