cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report within CJ30 and CJI5 must be equal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

when running report cj30 in a specific project, "assigned" tab in object currency for 2011 shows $7,114,889.30 while report CJI5 for 2011 commitments for the same project shows a total of $6,194,289.30. according to the user The two amounts should be the same. The difference is $920,600 which can be seen as the balance of NTW 5001631. This PO 4500125119 was recently amended (split over 2010 and 2011) and it seems as though it is now being double-counted in the CJ30 calculation.

please advice how this has happened. Also, is the CJ30 assigned tab report the same as the CJI5 report?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

CJI5 provides only a part of your CJ30 assigned values.Please try to read some SAP documentation to understand the concept of assigned values and try to explain your client.I believe that your system is showing the right figures.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the reply, however could you give me some links for this specific transactions as i am a begginner in using project systems.

thanks

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The best link for the beginners in SAP Help portal. Spent time in reading it and you can go for training also.