Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejection case for Shopping Cart.

former_member578547
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am using SRM 7.0 SRM Server: SAPKIBKV09(service pack : 9)

My workflow is triggering to approver. In inbox of approver , if he rejects the Workitem, workflow is completed and Status is : Release Rejected. Is this workflow functionality?

Regarding the Process level configuration wise, i have these levels : 100(Approval),200(Approval),999(System User)

I feel , if it is rejected , it reaches to One person. How to do that ..Please give a idea.

Thanks in advance,

Balaji.T.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

> i have these levels : 100(Approval),200(Approval),999(System User)

If level 100 and 200 are not true, Level 999 Automatic Reject sets it as Rejected.

You can check the log in SLG1. Object is /SAPSRM/.

Regards,

Masa

former_member578547
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,Masa,

In my process level configuration, i have specified

100(Approval),200(Approval),999(System User).

At step : 100, if Approver rejects , it has to go to some Person right.

How to do that. Please guide me.

Balaji.T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your process level decision type configuration is for "decision for Entire Document", if then System will automatically put the status to Rejected if any approver rejected the SC. in order to bring to SC back to requester when the approver reject the SC for accept change, you have to configure the "acceptance by contact person" in the process level..

Use the task id as 40007994 and create a custom event and custom expression with type of '0FB001' and put the below condition. now the SC will come back to requestor when the SC reject by approver.

0V_WF_CURRENT_DECISI = 'REJECTED'

Saravanan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Pls refer to note 0001296209 and below thread:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of rejection a notification get triggered in the system. If it is already configured then check SOST logs.

Else check your configuration for emails in SPRO-> cross application->Event and Event schema for Alert Management...

here you can configure the recipient in case of approver / rejection.

~ Vipin