cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Make offset posting IPI in the pricing procedure

0 Kudos

Hi Dears,

I'm working with TAXBRA to set up Brazil localization and RVABRA pricing procedure. I done configuration for material sales and I need to make customizing for material with IPI in your price. In the regarding IPI in calculation base it is easy, because I already know that I can control per SD tax code, but in the accounting document I already know that I have to do a way to posting this value to customer. (In this part I need you help me)

When I did this configuration in the TAXBRJ with RVXBRA pricing procedure I used to do of the follow way:

Condition types:

IPI3

IPI0

ZIPI

I created a condition type ZIPI to have get posting this value in the customer when to create accounting document, but now with BX23 (BR: montante de IPI) and BX25 (BR IPI offset mont.) I have no sucessfully to set up it. What is happend?

• I didn't get pass the value to BX25

I don't know if I do configuration your configuration as ICMO or just adjust your access sequence with IBRX), I'm already working IPI0 (Pos.inic.IPI) looking for 634 level where I have BX25 or if I just work with BX23 and IPI0.

Thank you for your attention,

Kadu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry not clear what exactly your issue is. You may go through note 664855 and update whether it helps you.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

To be more clear it is:

First: It is happening

1 Customer 1.136,36

50 Revenue accounting 1.136,36-

50 ICMS 136,36-

50 IPI 56,82-

40 ICMS 136,36

40 IPI 56,82

Secound: I have to do

1 Customer 1.193,18

50 Revenue accounting 1.136,36-

50 ICMS 136,36-

50 IPI 56,82-

40 ICMS 136,36

40 IPI 56,82

50 IPI 56,82-

For to do the second option I'd like to know if there are standard conditions, because I already did it with another pricing procedure and used the conditions types IPI3, IPIO and ZIPI to posting the IPI value in the customer accounting.

From already thank you for your attention,

Kadu.