cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing the Incompletion Log in the SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user has created one SO # 396696. This order has been shipped and billed also but one incompletion log of "Freight" is still there. In the incompletion procedure I saw that this field is VBAK-KVGR1. I could not find out this field KVGR1 in VBAK Table. If I go to SE16N, I found that it is calling "Prices in documents" but in the order I am not able to identify.

Please guide me to find this and also guide me how this problem is to be solved without cancelling invoice and reverting GI etc.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jans,

please check whether any of customer group is linked to Frieght conditions at header level.

but here two fields are different let me ask you a question where do you find link of this two.

check & confirm.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji & Dilip,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have found the field from Header (Additional-A) data.

My main problem is to clear the incompletion log frpm the SO. The Delivey, Shipment and Billing have been completed.

So, is there any way or means to clear the incompletion log without cancelling the invoice and without reversing PGI.

Secondly, if we don't clear the incompletion log, what will happen as there is no discrepency in pricing between Billing Document and SO.

I was trying to find out the fileld KVGR1 in the Table of VBAK because when I look into the incompletion procedure, I found that all other fields' requirements have been made except the field KVGR1.

Now, I realose that in the field of KVGR! it is written as :"Z1 Show all agregated"

In the analysis of cinditions I found that the Freight condition ZF00 has no condition records. It is showing that the records have been deleted.

In the light of the above situation please guide me to take the course of action.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jans,

let me ask you a query,

sales order is incompleted - status.

how delivery and billing happend.

2. you cannot close the sales order if incomplete.

please check in V.02.

3. there is a work around for this DEBUGGING by sitting with an ABAPER and close it forcefully.

but i dont the impact of it.

please confirm the same before doing the same

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

Thank you for your reply. This is a funny case. The incompletion log is not appearing in V.02 if give Sales Area as it is Global Template.

I found that the condition type ZF00 is for the Freight and the Freight is Zero. Somebody has removed the condition record and that is why it is showing incomplete but the Shipment and Billing have been completed.

What is the wrong in keeping this document like this?

Please give your phone number so that I can talk to you and explain the situation.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jans

please close the tread if your issue is solved.

this is my mobile number : 8050596746.

balajia

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jans,

The user has created one SO # 396696. This order has been shipped and billed also but one incompletion log of "Freight" is still there. In the incompletion procedure I saw that this field is VBAK-KVGR1. I could not find out this field KVGR1 in VBAK Table. If I go to SE16N, I found that it is calling "Prices in documents" but in the order I am not able to identify.

You can check that the field called Freight is related to VBAK, so this field needs to be present at the Header level. I think this field should be at Additional Data tab A or B.

Please check and confirm on the same. If your query is resolved then please ensure to close the thread.

Thanks !!

Regards,

SARTHAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jans

VBAK - KVGR1 will be there in header addational A tab page you can find around 7 customer groups there.

please check whether any of customer group is linked to Frieght conditions.

check & confirm.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jan.

This field KVGR1 is called Customer group 1. This field is on Sales order header at ADDITIONAL TAB A

This field also come from Customer master in Sales Area level.

I will be happy to assist further.

Thx

Dilip Sadh