cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route based containarisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

My present client have a situation.They are presently running only DP and SNP and no other modules of APO

for example their are 4 DC's ( DCMAIN, DC1, DC2, DC3). The DCMAIN supply to all the other 3 DC's. They want some functionalities where everytime deployment happens, the STO's for DC1, DC2 and DC3 should be clubbed in 1 container, since the contaner follows the follwoing route

DCMAIN--

> DC1
> DC2
--
>DC3.

Is this functionality possible witihn SNP? If yes please let me know the process. Because i know this functionality is available in TPVS but from SCM 2007 TPVS does not exists. so i dont want to opt for this option.

Please advice me what would be the best way to solve this

Thnks in advance for your support

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SCM 7.0 and SCM 2007 both contain TP/VS module.

You can very well use TPVS to map your requirement.

As another option, SNP-TLB (Transport Load Builder) subcomponent has "Use of Transportation Zones: functionlity , should fulfill your requirement.

In the Transport Load Builder (TLB), you can use transportation zones to group several locations together in one group (that is, one zone) and use one means of transport to ship TLB shipments to multiple locations. In this way, the system regards TLB shipments for multiple locations as one shipment for one location.

Please find the help link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm2007/helpdata/en/1c/4d7a375f0dbc7fe10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Please check.

Hope this gives you some insight.

Regards

Datta