SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS-Retail Listing (wsm3) Performance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm working with a client which has a very large amount of articles (1 million +). During Go-Live, we will be listing these articles to two assortments each. We're creating the entries for approximately 30 warehouses and 9 stores. I'm using the standard transaction wsm3 to process large chunks of these in the background, and they are taking a lot of time. When I run it in the foreground, visually it appears to finish very quickly, but in reality it occupies the update processors for extended amount of time and holds up other transactions.

We've looked at the standard transaction and implemented the following OSS notes relating to it.

1083439 WLK1_CHECK: Reforming listing check & supplying plant deter.

1399398 ASSORTMENT_GET_ASORT_OF_USER: Wrong assortments determined

1518800 Performance WSM3: Accesses to T001W and TVKWZ

However, there was not a noticeable improvement in performance.

What is the recommended approach to perform initial listing of articles? Foreground/background? Standard wsm3 or some other transaction?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Chengran

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you create your assortment using WSOA1 or change WSOA2 you can list in the background using this. I think the performance might be slightly improved however there is always an overhead when first listing all articles to Sites at a go-live.

Regards

Lisa