Did you mean: 

Transport control program tp ended with error code 0247

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when i try to import a to on Tx STMS i get this error:

Transport control program tp ended with error code 0247

Errors: addtobuffer has problems with data- and/or cofile

This is tp version 372.04.65 (release 701)

Addtobuffer failed for OI9Kxxxx73.

Neither datafile nor cofile exist (cofile may also be corrupted).

standard output from tp and from tools called by tp:

tp returncode summary:

TOOLS: Highest return code of single steps was: 0

ERRORS: Highest tp internal error was: 0247

when i search on dat and cofile i dont find anything about this request.

could you help me pls

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member191418
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If TRANSDIR value is same and after release of request if you dont see data & cofiles that means, request is local change request.

you dont get data & cofiles if you release a local change request,

To import the request into next system, you must set target system for the request and release

For repository objects, request must be saved under a package to transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

it snot a local request change, because i make the same operation on dev and it work fine

i think i must to add a option in the configuration of STMS to can release on QUAS , what do you think?

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are saying that you are releasing the trnasport in QA so definitely this would have been created as a local change request .

I am not sure why you want to release a transport in QA but to overcome this, what you could do is do a transport of copies of this transport and set whatever is your target system and release the transport. This should resolve your issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks a lot koukuntla for your reply

but could you explain me more how i can copy a transport order, because when i release it in se10 i cant find it in data and cofile directories

tahnks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to Se10-> click on create and select create. give your description and save it. then in the screen that opens up. click on request/task-> object list->Include objects and put in this transport number which is not creating data or co-files and try releasing it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the transport request has been released (exported) in dev system/client. It will generate the data and cofile in common (shared) folder /usr/sap/trans (/data and /cofile). Then try to add it to import buffer and import into the required system.

Thanks,

Subrata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you freind for your responses,

but the customer want to create it on quality system and import it in the prod system, but when he release the TO, it released normally but i cant find it no in data or cofile directories.

i created a simple OT in Tcode pfcg on QUA and i released it normally but when i search in stms(QUA) i cannot find it, and no data or cofile for this request in directories data and cofile.

i want to indiacte that the first import after an upgred to ECC. after the upgrade there are not test the transport.

could you plese help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please confirm that the quality and Production are on the same transport domain and that the transdir is same for both system?

Check the parameter TRANSDIR in both Quality and Production if it has same value or not. You can see the parameter from STSM -> System Overview-> select the system -> Transport Tool

Also check from the domain controller if it is consistent or not. Also request consistency check for both Quality and Production are fine.

Hope it helps. Thanks

Javed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Javed,

i test

The parameter TRANSDIR in both Quality and Production has same value .

consistency check for domain controller, and both Quality and Production are fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos
when i search on dat and cofile i dont find anything about this request.

Answer is there only , copy once again data and cofiles to target system and assign proper auth as well.

Regards,