cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk for VAR: problem with AI_SDK_SP_GENERATE_BP

0 Kudos

Hi all,

we configured Service Desk for VAR scenario. I added a new customer which worked fine. I got the customer, the correct installations, the key users and I can post message with the customer S-User into our service desk. the support team, sold-to-party etc is found correctly and I can see exactly my customer IBase components (System Client combination).

I just have one tiny issue:

When I (as a support team member) try to post a message for my customer, I can't select his System/Client combination.

I know by now that it needs to be inserted as a CRM001 entry in the Business Partner. When I insert the systems manually into the BP, it works fine.

But whenever I run AI_SDK_SP_GENERATE_BP, the program deletes the customer CRM001 entries and only puts the entries of my own customer number into the BP.

In my IBase, i can see both and as I said the reports also works fine for customer S-Users and assigns the correct CRM001 entries.

What is the exact procedure the report goes through? How exactly does it find the correct entries to insert into the BP?

I was wondering if it reads table aiinstaccess in order to decide who gets which CRM001 entry?

Help would be appreciated!

Regards Martina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I just found the solution - the system doesn't provide all Installations from scratch - I have to change the 'reported by' field to a customer, then I can select the installation.

Regards Martina