cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel of collective billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we cancel a collective billing document ?If yes then how ?

thanks in advance

sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes of course. We can cancel a collective billing document.

When you create Billing documents in batch, either through VF04 or VF06, you get a Collective run number (you can get this from the Batch job log).

With this collective number, you have to goto V.21. Enter this collective number and execute. In the list, select the line and click on 'Documents' to see the Billing documents that were created with this Collective number. You will see a button there saying 'Reverse All'. If you click this, then all the Billing documents will be cancelled in mass. You need to have the right authorization though for this.

Hoep this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your help...but I want to know how I get the Batch log.What is the T.code or menupath

thanks

sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

to get the group number which you need to use in V.21.

SM37 -> Check for the job you created.

Then Click on "Spool'. You will go to Step List Overview Screen

Now again Click on the job and Spool

You will come to the List of spool Requests.

Click on the Relevant Spool and Click 'Display Contents'

Here you can see the Group Number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can we do it in 4.7.....how we can get batch log.what is the menupath

thanks

sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to goto SM37.

In that, enter your Batch job name and execute. Inside the list, select a job has has been finished successfully and clcik on Job Spool icon. This will then give you the Collective number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sagar,

As per my understand we can do multiple invoice cancel at one time. Until and unless all you hedder data is same.

If header data is different for different billing document then we can not cancel in standard SAP.

For that an alternative solution

1. LSMW that any how functional consultant can do that. Do all 14 steps. Then in Note pad just give the billing document and and do LSMW to cancel it.

2. Go with BDC, Just record the VF11 transaction in SHDB T code and give it to abaper he will write a code and give you T code.

Then put all billing document in Excel sheet and load it. Collectively all billing document will be canceled.

Hope above answer will be help full for you.

If you find any alternative solution then let me know.

Regards,

Nagesh