cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Message mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to test an interface. I am placing a file on to FTP, PI 7.1 should pick and place in SAP application server.

The file is picking up correctly from FTP.

The interface is showing an error.

"com/sap/xi/tf/_MMICUKMX2_IN1092_ Thrown: com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns0:ZFI_FILE_PROCESS/FILENAME. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one"

I am using and RFC look and also UDF to get file name. The RFC and UDF are working fine for other interfaces. I am using the same one.

I tried to execute through MM in ESR, it is showing an error as "No value is assigned to parameter GeneratedReceiverChannel_RFC".

Please guide me.

Thanks,

Manju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

I see that the field Filename is not able to populate. Copy the payload from the Moni, disable UDF and Lookup and test it in Message mapping. It should be fine, if not try to debug usign Display queue.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

error says that the value for the file name in the target message mapping is not populating...

Check the source mapping for this field if either udf or RFC return value is mapped to this field (file) then check the same..

looks like value is not populating for the same..

HTH

Rajesh