cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFx Tender Fee Payment Gateway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

We are using SRM 7.0 with PPS. How to configure Tender Fee payment gateway ? For that I have implemented Enhancement /SAPPSSRM/IF_BD_TF_ONLINE_PG. But after that I am not able to get any button / link from bidder side so that link redirect to banku2019s web site. Bidder didnu2019t get u201CCreate Responseu201D button because Tender fee is mandatory and I am not able to click on button / link .Where I am doing wrong? Which coding I have to mentioned in Enhancement /SAPPSSRM/IF_BD_TF_ONLINE_PG .

Any special authorization needed for payment gateway? If anybody send me sample code then really it will be very helpful to me. Please suggest me .

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aromalr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,  Could you please tell me what you have done for bringing tender fee pay button in SRM 7.0. Was it a custom development or it was standard config.  Regards  Aromal R

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1515632 - Prevent Bidder from Accessing the Rfx before fee payment

post your OSS message to below component . SAP might help you.

PSM-GPR-RFX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu,

1. Do I need to add / customize a Push Button or Link for the Payment gateway so that URL will redirect to Payment gateway.

2. SRM doesnu2019t provide any Link / Push Button for Payment Gateway and required Screen Development. Is it correct OR

3. SRM provides standard Push button / Link for Payment Gateway Link but due to some reason I am not getting Push button / Link OR

4. Due to Authorization / Enhancement Package I am not getting Payment Gateway Link?

Regards,

Abhijeet

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Online payment of tender fees is not supported if you have activated the SRM, Supplier Collaboration (SRM_SUCO_1) business function and the Customizing switch RFx Response Submission Outside Firewall (SRM_701_SUCO_BIDDER_DECOUP). If you want to implement online payment, you can establish an RFC connection to enable the data exchange between the purchaser's system and the supplier's system outside the firewall. For more information, see consulting note 1446109. The implementation of this note is a customer enhancement.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/b2/c03021bbea4d36a55e850ee3eda037/frameset.htm

In the above link all prerequisites are given -> Tender fee processing

Please try to view this custom note 1446109. i could not view .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu,

We are using SRM 7.0 only. I think Business functions SRM_701_SUCO_BIDDER_DECOUP available in SRM 7.0 EHP1 only. Now finally I got u201CTender Feeu201D push button in Bidder screen which was previously not available. But After clicking on u201CTender Feeu201D button various different pages are opening which should not be happen.

For example Bidder Screen having various tab like u201CHome , RFx and Auctionu201D . So after clicking on u201CTender Feeu201D button automatically Tab Home u2013 Overview related page opening. I had tested from various users having different Authorization. Always First Tab related page opening after clicking on u201CTender Feeu201D button.

Even I had implemented Badi Enhancement /SAPPSSRM/IF_BD_TF_ONLINE_PG .

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijeet

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

This has to do with BADI implementation code.

I will try to check with colleagues who had done earlier & see if they can be of any help in providing hints.

Best regards,

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramki,

It will be great help if you provide sample code and respective screen details .

Reply waited .

Thanks & Regards ,

Abhijeet

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

I do not think, it's simple to reply here with solution.

Pl contact SAP India consulting team who have done the payment gateway integration with SRM 7.0

Best regards,

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

Thanks for reply. Ramki I would like to know that why I am not getting any Link / Button for Payment gateway from Bidder side. Purchaser is able to view details of Tender fee for Bidders from link u201CTender fee Detailsu201D same like as I am not getting any link or Button from Bidder side so that Bidder can payment.

This functionality is standard or for that I need to do some screen customization in Bidder screen so that Payment gateway link can revert direct to Payment Gateway website. I didnu2019t find any relevant document for configuring payment gateway.