cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Consignment cycle...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus..,

I have checked all fourm, and finally writing to you.

I have a secnario where:

Company A Consign material x to Company B of same client

Company B sell it further to the end customer.

Now that stock (value wise) is under Company A and under a special indicator

how will Company B add further Pricing than sell, and also we will be able to see the stock(Mat x) as well in Company B.

Please guide which transaction will show me the Stock(Mat x) kept in Company B

Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of consignment movement, the scenario can be made as below;

1) To keep the stock at company B location, the company A can create a seperate plant with a storage location, which can have the address of company B. Or in one of the existing plants, company A can create a seperate storage location with address of company B.

2) Using Stock transport order the goods can be moved to the new storage location, which represent company B.

By this way, the company A still owns the goods.The stock can be seen using t.code MMBE.

The company B makes the sales process as below;

1) When a customer needs products, company B can a sales order with line item as third party item. The vendor can be set up as company A. The sales order will generate purchase requistion and further company B can generate purchase order to company A and that PO can carry delivery address of the customer.

2) When the shipments are delivered to the customer from the storage location that represents company B, company A can bill the company B. Once the vendor invoice posting can be done in accounting, company B can bill the customer with the required pricing.

Hope this would resolve the requirement.

Regards,

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

I would suggest to go for Intercompany Sales where Company A will sell goods to Company B. Thus goods will now be own & managed by Company B.

Subsequently When Company B sells the goods to End Customer, it can apply its would pricing & carry our the Sales Process. here you an track the stock in Company B.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/5614e7545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have similar scenario, My client has two companies, Company ABC manufactures goods and Company XYZ is consignee. I have problems mapping the scenario.

When Company ABC consign the goods to XYZ, it's easy to map the consignment scenario treating XYZ as customer. I do not want to show as sell to company XYZ as mentioned by Jignesh. But here i want to achieve the following:

1) In Company ABC consignment stock lying at Customer XYZ.

2) Vendor Consignment Stock of ABC lying at Company XYZ.

3) Mapping of the scenario and integration aspects.

4) What will be the transactional flow.

I appreciate if you guys help me achieve the goal. Thanks in advance.

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

instead of intercompany consignment process.

you can use intercompany STO process this will be clear according to your requriment.

balajia