cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

totay delivery quanity in vl02n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I got a new requirement from business how can we get the Total Delivary quanity in vl02n that is sum of delivery quantity of all line items. Is it possible if yes please help me out.

thanks

MOULI

Edited by: Chandra Mouli on Dec 20, 2010 1:11 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

with using of delivery badi Badi LE SHP DELIVERY PROC and add some programme with logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somehow this does not appear logical to me....it would be hard to get the total delivery qty.

We can have materials managed in different UoM's and hence standard SAP cannot give any logic to total up just the figures because they would not make sense.

You have to write something custom to pull what you want based on the conversion rules that you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI MOULI,

As for as i know in standard sap we dont have any option for that shows total quantity of all items.

For that you have to use Delivery user exit or Screen exit.

!. Delivery user exit: User delivery user exit in the starting itself you put one pop up message with the help of ABAPER, tell them to calculate the total quantity and display in the POP up.

For finding user exit: There are many threads are already in forum.

2. Use Delivery screen exit : in Addition data tell ABAP person to insert new field which will calculate sum of all material quantity.

Hope this answer will help you to close your requirement.

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh

can u help me out on the delivery screen exit. specify that exit i will try on that.

thanks

Mouli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can get Number of packages,total weight and volume, picking quantity and delivery quantiy too.. apart from this what more you require? please elaborate.

Regards

Chandrasekhar

Edited by: chandrasekhars saripalli on Dec 20, 2010 6:52 PM