Gewei

-

Kosch

-

Maktx

-

Mbrsh etc...

above two are my function modules

Yedemomatnr this is table parameter this is bapi is used for getting the material number to my list box.....

My requirement is

i have one main view in which i have Tabstrip which contains two tabs MM and SD....

I want to get the material number dynamically to my dropdown box and when ever i click go i have to display data on MM and SD tabs....

please tell me how to map these field to my custom controll and how to get data dynamically to my dropdown list box.....

if u need any extra information please ask me

please help me...

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Shankar B

Ravi Shankar B

Matnr

Message was edited by: RaviShankar B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi

Please follow the steps below.

1. Import that bapis in your NWDS model.

2. Go to diagram view and map the bapis from model to controller (you can use the _input version of the bapi from model).

3. Map the output node of _input version of your bapi from controller context to view context.

4. For material drop down create a dropdownbyindex on view. Map the rfc table parameter matnr field to this drop down via the view.

5. Create an action behind the dropdown above, something like showmmdata in view.

6. Call an action getmmdata which is in the controller from the above view action.

7. Pass the lead selection from the dropdown as the material number import parameter to the other bapi which gives you the data for the material number selected.

Remember, all view actions will point to controller actions which will invoke RFCs

Let me know whether this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Create the Customcontroller with One valuenode has it's Input and Output nodes .Create the attributes for the necessary input and output and bind The Input value attributesnodes to the Input parameters of BAPI and bind the Output value attributesnodes to the Output parameters of BAPI.Then You map this Valuenode to the CC and Bind it to the Necessary Views.

Assign the inputparameters and Execute

Then Load the values using the helps provided previously

Close the previous threads If your problem get solved

Regards

Saravanan K