cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical key figure with usage 1 for POC not defined (IMG)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I come across above error while doing CNE1 i.e. project progress report.

When I am going through this error then it goes to the screen of "Define Statistical key figure for POC".

When I click on new entries then error came as "Statistical key figure is incorrectily defined" So I can't make any entries.

I also define in KK01 and taken UOM as % and activated total values tab.

So where exactly I am making mistake and not getting my progress report.

Thanks in advance

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prabhu,

I have made entry in KK01 and made UOM as % and activating Total values box (I have mentioned this in earlier post).

But still error is coming. Are there any steps to perform above function ??

prabu_kaliappan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raghav,

Keep maintaining the SKF for corresponding CO area for the missed SKFs. THen you will not get the error.

If you check the table, you will not get the description for the one which is not created.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

How to maintain key figures for all three usage ???

prabu_kaliappan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you click on new entries in, system will give you "Statistical key figure is incorrectly defined". The reason for this erron is that, When you click on new entry, the cursor will show you a statistical key figure in the table (Red colour) is maintained in IMG Define statistical key figure for percentage of completeion. This SKF is not maintained in that particular controlling area. Thats's why you are getting this error.

Go to KK01 and set the correct controlling area and create the SKF and the error will not come.

Regards

Prabu

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

run the report CHECKREPORT_PROGRESSANALYSIS in se38 and indicate the including table content check box. you can find the missing customization of progress analysis.

regards,