cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-determine Ship to party

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to re-determine the ship to party when ship to party at header is changed. Please find the scenario as below:

I have created a quotation with sold to party & ship to paty as ABC.

And in Next step, i have created sales order without referring to this quotation with sold to party as ABC and ship to party as "XYZ.

While creating system has prompted with open quotations, and here i have referred to the quotation created in first step, system has copied all the data, but it has not changed the Ship to party at header nor item. Even if i change the Ship to party at header level. The ship to party at item level is not changed.

My question is how can we re-determine the ship to party at item level when ship to party at Header level is changed.

Thanks alot.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sridhar,

if you have multi SH in the partner determinations you can change the same as per your requriment in your case

ABC to ABC in QT

in this step you have given reference of QT which you have created already and it has copied all data which quotation carries to sales document.

dont go with reference and you can achieve

ABC to XYZ in OR if multiple SH exists.

no need to re determine SH at item level if header is changed it will automatically take the changed SH you can see the same in but while configuring the ACCOUNT GROUPS - FUNCTIONS ASSIGNMENT

i checked the same process

please check and confirm.

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Dec 20, 2010 4:16 PM