cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump 'DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am getting this dump everyday in my system. Please help me.

Dump details:

Screen output without connection to user.

What happened?

Error in ABAP application program.

The current ABAP program "SAPLSLST " had to be terminated because one of the

statements could not be executed.

This is probably due to an error in the ABAP program.

What can you do?

Print out the error message (using the "Print" function)

and make a note of the actions and input that caused the

error.

To resolve the problem, contact your SAP system administrator.

You can use transaction ST22 (ABAP Dump Analysis) to view and administer

termination messages, especially those beyond their normal deletion

date.

Error analysis

During background processing, the system attempted to send a

screen to a user.

Current screen: "SAPLSLST " 0101.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Very often, you get this error from a program trying to read a file from the user's PC ( sapgui download instead of OPEN DATASET). It is not possible to run such a program as a batch job because there is no sapgui attached to the program in that case.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats your SAP version? and the user who is executing the background job has full authorizations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sap component version is SAP R/3 Enterprise. user is having all the authorizations, we have assigned "SAP_ALL".

Another thing that i am noticing is that there are lot of batch jobs in NEW status with the same user id in SM35. Not sure if both have any connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SM35 is for Batch Input, should not be an issue if you see too many jobs under New.

Have you gone through the note which I have given earlier?

Former Member
0 Kudos

which note are you referring to Sunil ? i have searched for many notes, but i am not able to find exact fix to this.

and about batch input sessions in new status, i am seeing 344233 in new status , which is not normal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>i am seeing 344233 in new status , which is not normal.

Hm! This is not normal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am providing the system log of dump, it may help to analyse.

07:04:27 DIA 0 510 NETCONNECTOR ME21 R68 Perform rollback

07:04:33 DIA 0 510 NETCONNECTOR ME21 AB0 Run-time error "DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND" occurred

07:04:34 DIA 0 510 NETCONNECTOR ME21 AB1 > Short dump "101220 070433 FRPIVSRV NETCONNECTOR" generated

07:04:45 DIA 1 510 NETCONNECTOR ME22 R68 Perform rollback

07:04:45 DIA 1 510 NETCONNECTOR ME22 AB0 Run-time error "DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND" occurred

07:04:45 DIA 1 510 NETCONNECTOR ME22 AB1 > Short dump "101220 070445 FRPIVSRV NETCONNECTOR" generated

07:05:23 DIA 0 510 NETCONNECTOR ME22 R68 Perform rollback

07:05:23 DIA 0 510 NETCONNECTOR ME22 AB0 Run-time error "DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND" occurred

07:05:23 DIA 0 510 NETCONNECTOR ME22 AB1 > Short dump "101220 070523 FRPIVSRV NETCONNECTOR" generated

07:05:23 DIA 0 510 NETCONNECTOR ME22 D01 Transaction Canceled SY 002 ( Screen output without connection to user. )

07:05:23 DIA 0 510 NETCONNECTOR ME22 R68 Perform rollback

07:05:30 DIA 0 510 NETCONNECTOR ME22 R68 Perform rollback

07:05:30 DIA 0 510 NETCONNECTOR ME22 AB0 Run-time error "DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND" occurred

07:05:30 DIA 0 510 NETCONNECTOR ME22 AB1 > Short dump "101220 070530 FRPIVSRV NETCONNECTOR" generated

07:05:31 DIA 0 510 NETCONNECTOR ME22 R68 Perform rollback

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this issue with only ME21 and ME22 or all the transactions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ME21 and ME22 only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check with the user what exactly he is doing, also if possible request ABAPer to debug to get exactly where it is dumping.

This issue should be for all the user who access these tcodes. Is this issue in production or non-production systems?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kanchan,

Can you please give more details on this. The user as per your SM21 log is NETCONNECTOR. Is this a communication user or Dialog user. If communication user, Are your dialog users getting the same dumps in ME21/ME22 ?

Regards,

Sanujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

This user is a dialog user, and all the dumps are coming for this user only, no other dialog user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the issue with only one user and not for all mean authorization issues. Compare the authorization with the user who is able to execute successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also strongly feel this is an authorisation issue. Can you do a user master comparision for all roles and check again?

Another one is you could try changing the user to another one just to make sure that it is not authorisation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

This dump is because of Batch input sessions in SM35 for both these transactions. Which is trying to get some input through a screen, but since running in background it is not able to send the screen. Refer to the ST22 dumps pasted at the top.

Error analysis

During background processing, the system attempted to send a

screen to a user.

Current screen: "SAPLSLST " 0101.

Kanchan,

Still all of us are missing some information from you. Please explain what exactly you are trying to do. I got a feeling that the user NETCONNECT is not a user id being used to login from a GUI and executing this transactions. Are you doing any third party utility integration.

Regards,

Sanujit