cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUID in CRM Online for Objects in ISA b2c Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to find GUID for Some Objects Like Saved Basket Entries in CRM Online throgh Internet Sales 4.0

<b>Scenario b2c</b>.

Can Anybody Guide !!!!!!

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Sah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you make the information more exact? What are you going to do with this GUID and where (ABAP, Java, JSP)?

Regards,

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>Hi Roman

Thank you for your attention.

I needed to Find where Exactly Saved Basket( In Shopping Basket Module: <b><b>Save Basket as</b> Functionality</b>) is Stored in CRM . So I tried with Logging & Tracing to get the Function Module( which in turn contain the export tables ) needed to save those type of Basket Only.

But coudnt find Exact One as it wasnot relavent.

So by Stephen's Help i could know the Function Module as <b>CRM_ISA_BASKET_SAVE</b> but the Export Parametrs which it corrosponds , even there i could not find where those Basket Object is saved.

So Last Option i had that if by some means , if i can get some method to get the GUID of the Entity of Saved Basket. We can Search the Exact Location .

So I need ur Help in these Context can u help me !!!!!

Thanks & regards

Ravi Sah</i>

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to implement BAdI CRM_ISA_BASKET_HEAD.

There is a basket guid.

Regards,

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rooman

As I am JAVA Developer , i think ineed more knowledge to Understand how to implement BADI ( Means shall i have to use Custom CRM_ISA_BASKET_HEAD in order to get GUID of the Saved Basket Entries)

Now I am thinking in some other Direction , if you all can help me.

There is way to Debug ABAP FM through ISA CRM b2c Application by Modifying some XML Files as per Extn Guide.

I tried that but its not Breaking ( Both Statefull & Stateless FM) after running my Application.

With Some Help i found that if we try it on Remote System ( Means SAP GUI has to in Same System where CRM is Installed ???????????). but that is not Advisable Right !!!.

So if i am able to Debug ABAP Function Module through ISA Application from any Other remote System.

I think it will be very Useful.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ravi,

Have a look at table crmd_orderadm_h.

To know more abt Badi mail me ur email address. I shall sent an excellent document to you on t same..

Regards,

Tanveer.

<b>Please mark helpful answers</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanveer

Thanks for ur Support.I tried with crmd_orderadm_h , but i was not able to find it even after so much Filtering the Criteria.

Pls Sent the Document regarding that my mailid is ravi.sah@gmail.com.

Helpful Answers are always Welcome to be rewarded

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Sah

0 Kudos

Hello tanveer,

Could you also send the BADI documentation to me? Thanks.

prasoon.kejriwal@saint-gobain.com

Thanks,

Prasoon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can Anybody guide me !!!!!!

Thanks