cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EK02 calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frnds,

Need your assistance. I am in support and there is ticket as per which the cust wants to understand how EK02 is calculated where and how the values are being fetched .

I have read quite a few of the posts through google but none of them give an explanation as to where or how the calculation is done.

The condition type is assigned in the document type.

PLease assist

Regards

maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Generally EK02 is calculated in the billing document after the goods issue.

According to the standard functions, the planned value of the production order is transferred to the sales order in controlling area currency. After the translation, this value is written into condition EK02 in company code currency.

There is a great note on general costs - Note 547570

Also refer to Note 713379 - FAQ: EK02 in assembly order

All the best,

Glynn

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is a made to order scenario ..........product costing..thnks for the response Glynn and Lakshmipathi

Regards

Madan

Edited by: Maddy on Dec 20, 2010 2:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frnds I am still not able to figure out how the cost is picked in sales order.(EK02).......The production order value and the sales order value differs by an average of 200 USD .

I have read in the forum that the costing set up is done in the Requirement class/type. but when i check the setup the costing area here is blank(example ID and all the other options have not been entered).

Cost includes material cost, overhead cost and labour costs plus administrative cost............the former is calculated in production order .....i cant figure out where and how the latter is computed....is it from the cost sheet????

Please assist

Regards

maddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this link

[Sales Order Costing in Pricing |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/7434eb546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi