cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZEBRA label printing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using smartform for zebra printing in our project. We have to rotate contents 90 degree right to fix label. We used code to do this rotate. And successful. But we use this printer to print other type of label, all label printed from this printer are rotated.

It seems that the rotate code are stored in printer memory.

Any advice or suggestion will be appriciated.

SAP version 4.7 .

Thank you in advance.

Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

It is not possible to put two different commands via attribute S_LZPL_SETUP. The kernel ensures that commands via attribute S_LZPL_SETUP are executed at the beginning of the form.

For the ^FWR command, you could define a print control in the command node containing the command. You need to define a print control in the used device type. Then you need to define a command node with this print control in you smartform.

Regards,

Aidan

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I guess you use the ZPL commnad ^FWR somewhere in the smartform to rotate the print on the Zebra printer. Somehere in the smartform, e.g. in the last node, you should send a command ^FWN to turn the print back to normal orientation.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

Thanks for your reply.

I will try it later and let you know the result.

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

I tried as you said but faild.

Error message is 'Value of spool attribute S_LZPL_SETUP cannot be changed.'.

I tried to set FWR twice, it is OK. FWN twice also OK.

But failed with first FWR then FWN.

It seems that we can not change S_LZPL_SETUP twice with diffrent values in one spool.

Do you have any idea about this?

Richard