cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Determination in Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In quotation transaction pricing condition types is not determining automatically

I could not trace the problem from where it is coming, Kindly help me in resolving the issue.

please give me solution step by step ..

Best regards,

Ambrish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give details, what is the error message , which condition type

Also check condtion record date and your pricing date in the quotation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ALso, please check if the Item category that you are getting in your quotation is Relevant for Pricing or not.

If you have maintained prices as per document type, then pls add records for your quote type also.

In your quotation at the line level, if ou goto Pricing analysis, you would be able to know why the condition types are not getting populated and whether you are getting the right procedure or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ambrish,

For that first you check for a correct combination pricing procedure determination is done in VOK0.

If pricing procedure is getting determined in quotation then automatically all your condition type will get determine.

First check customer pricing procedure in customer master / Document pricing procedure in document type / and for a respective sales area you have done pricing procedure determination.

then go to item condition do update pricing. then also it is not happening then go to analysis for each condition type open and see weather the condition recored is getting satisfied or not.

there you will get a clear picture, y it is not getting trigered.

Regards,

NAgesh