Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This depends on the requirement you have also the application you are using.Like DP key figures are generally time series since in DP you do not need order numbers for example for history sales the requirement is the quantity period wise but not the order numbers.

Again in SNP the distribution and planned quantities are required order wisecoz you need the order numbers you execute the same in ECC system or for Pegging purposes.

Now the safety stock requirement can not be at order series since this is with relevent to some periods.

So overall i can say this depends on the requirement of the kay figure.

Hope this can help.

regards,

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This depends on the requirement you have also the application you are using.Like DP key figures are generally time series since in DP you do not need order numbers for example for history sales the requirement is the quantity period wise but not the order numbers.

Again in SNP the distribution and planned quantities are required order wisecoz you need the order numbers you execute the same in ECC system or for Pegging purposes.

Now the safety stock requirement can not be at order series since this is with relevent to some periods.

So overall i can say this depends on the requirement of the kay figure.

Hope this can help.

regards,

kaushik