cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget value is 0 in current budget could not able to do PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As per the project we need to give budget in 1st level only and through user status it will be carry forward to all the levels, but in project we have given budget in 2nd level and 3rd level WBSE by mistake, when we did return the budget it become value 0 in 2nd and 3rd level wbse, after that we tried to do PO it saying budget exceed coz of the value 0

kindly suggest how to remove the value 0 from this levels

Thanks & Regards,

Chanty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Deactivate availablilty control on the project. Use transaction CJBW, this transaction is project specific. Need to allocate budget again to correct WBS and then continue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

Ya as you said i can deactivate the availability control to do PO but value 0 how should i delete or change from other WBSE

Coz they have given Supplement budget for 2nd and 3rd WBSE then they did return so it become 0 budget so now 2nd n 3rd wbse available budget is 0 now i need to remove that value 0

thank you,

Regards,

Chanty

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you tell me what is the initial budget and how much you transferred and which transaction code you used to transfer..like all these details...I may help you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

inital budget was around 1cr in 2nd WBSE and they did supplement for sum amount in 1st level wbse and then they did return from 2nd level to 1st level for the same amount once it is return 1cr rs from 2nd to 1st level, still 2nd level showing 0 value

herre we used T.code cj30 and cj37 and cj38

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, now try the following,

goto CJ38 now enter -1cr(negative budget equal to initial budget return amount) for 2nd WBSE. Now go to CJ30 and remove the budget from 2nd level WBSE only save it. then run OPSX enter only 2nd level WBSE(dont enter Project definition or other WBSE) execute, this will remove the budget from 2nd Level WBSE and also the system status "BUDG" from 2nd level WBSE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok in that case use this Note 1145955 - Orders, WBS elements: Deleting budget, resetting status, create a utility program as mentioned in this note, you can delete a budget for a particular WBSE including the line item. Take help of your ABAPer.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok in that case use this Note 1145955 - Orders, WBS elements: Deleting budget, resetting status, create a utility program as mentioned in this note, you can delete a budget for a particular WBSE including the line item. Take help of your ABAPer.