cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set price for each batch number!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 1 Finish good A, when I have something change (technical characteristics), I want to change price. But with old material A still in the stock, I want to keep old price.

Now I want to move all A still in stock to old batch number, and set price for it. All new batch number I set with new price.

Can I do it ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As suggested by Reazuddin above, you will have to include Batch Number as one of the Key Combination in one of your Pricing Condition Tables.

Infact, We have implemented Batch-wise pricing at one of our client. The only problem here is that you will have to maintain Condition Records (Price) thru VK11 for each Batch manually, which will take much of end-users time. But if this is required as per Business Process, then this is the only way.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All

I already solved it.

Ngocvt.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finished.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I set condition table to set price for batch number already. But when I create item in SO, I must key batch before enter. If I key wrong batch, I change batch number, but the price not change.

How can I set the price change when change batch number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sorry to say this.

this thread is closed you only

please open a new thread on your new query.

please understand.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can go in VA02 ---> select line for which you change the batch no. > go to Item condition tab> click on Update button --> select pricing type B -- > it will update your pricing.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot !

ngocvt.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can do it. Hope you are using Batch no as one of the fields in your key combination to set the price.

Stock can be moved from one batch to another batch i.e. mov type: 311 -MB1B

Guess- Prices already existed with batch number wise.

Let us know- if you encountered any problem .

Regards,

Reazuddin MD