cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we can use ECC Contracts as a SoS for Direct Material ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

User don't have any meaning whether Mat is Direct or InDirect ...he want same treatment for these 2.Just like Indirect Material , can't we pickup ECC Contracts in the Shopping Cart or PO ANYHOW......by doing some enhancement/BADi/BAPi/User Exit ...we don;t want to maintain the Supplier List and Local Contracts ???

Can anyone please guide me on this.

Thanks

Regards

NAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please, check note 495484.

Only local sources of supply (local contracts and interlinkages) can be used in the direct material scenario, as well as in the extended classic scenario.

Direct material is technically similar to Extended Classic Scenario.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Ricardo ! Very helpful information.

I checked Note 495484, but in our case , we want to use ONLY ECC CONTRACTS as a Source of Supply for DIRECT MATERIAL as well (like Indirect Materials) and we don't want to maintain another source of supply in SRM i.e.Local Contract or Interlinkage for SAME MATERIAL.

SAP must have address this Direct Material Issues. ( Convert into ECS although we are deploying Classic Scenarion and Source of Supply Issue ..) . BTW, by doing some enhancement ( with some BAdi or other.....) we must arrange to pull / determine the ECC Contarcts as a SoS for DIRECT Material.

Can you / anyone confirm whether such a Enhancement is possible ? If yes, can you please suggest which BAdi or Exit can be used to acheive the same ?

Thank you in advance & Wish you Happy New year.

Regards

NAP

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo

To meet his requirement

I believe either he has to bring ECC contract to SRM as a local contract

or

Can he create a supplier list and refered the backend contract right?

or

create a CCTR contract - it can be used Local as well as Backend .

Muthu

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using badi for local SoS... bbp_sos_badi which is called in extended classic. In that badi, you can call the backend sos determination function module..metasource to get list of backend contracts.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjeev.

Had you (or anyone) used this BADi bbp_sos_badi or any enhancement ....to to use ECC Contracts as a SoS for DIRECT MATERIAL in Shopping Cart / SRM PO ?

Thanks

Regards

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any suggestion on this please ?