cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting All Master Data for a specific location in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an APO system that is not connected to any ECC system. I am trying to delete all the data for a specific plant location.

I managed to delete all the transaction data (so I thought), and master data (PDS, Transportation lane, resources, etc).

Then I could mark the product-location for deletion. When I ran the deletion job, it cleaned up almost all the product-location excepting for a few.

When I checkd the reason using WUF for one product-location, there were soem LC Orders. In RRP3 they showed as Receipt elements with Category PrdRes(W) and were way in the past in 2008. I tried to delete them in RRP3 and the message I got was 'No valid orders selected for deletion'.

NOne of these orders appear in /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE and in transaction /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL. I also tried OM17 thinking that these orders are in the dB but not in liveCache.

Has any one faced this problem? Could someone pl. help me?

Thanks

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There may be transaction data still present, try running the report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER giving the appropiate category and product location combination. It may show you the transaction data which other reports are not showing.

Once all the transaction data is deleted, the master data can be deleted as well.

Thanks,

Chan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We ignored those materials