cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while activating IDN in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone please help me with the following error? I am trying to activate an Inbound Delivery Notification in SCM5.0 and getting the error 'Application Error'. there is no message longtext or help available. I have configured the inbound delivery document and item type determination as follows. can anyone please help if the settings are correct? what i need to do to get rid of the error?

Doc type determination

Doc cat.----Doc.Type

Item cat.Item type
Doc cat.
----Doc type

blank--

blank
blank

blalnk

PDI
--

INB

Item type determination

Doc cat.-----Doc type---Item type grp--hier.type

Item type--Item cat.--

Item type

PDI--

blank
blank

blank

blank

DLV
--

IDLV

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the application log .Tcode : SLG1,give date /user name.This will give more clarity on cause of error.

Also check if everything is ok from number range perspective for your warehouse number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharad,

Thank you for the reply. There is no application log available in SLG1. I have configured the number range intervals for all documents in Warehouse, including the Inbound Deliveries. Can you think of anything else which might be causing the issue? does the Document and Item type determination seem okay? Please let me know.

Thanks & Happy Holidays!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the sap note - 1288495

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Note indicates the case when the product does not exist for the warehouse. I have the product created for the warehosue and i am able to exexute physical inventory transactions against it. problem is only while i am doing the inbound delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its very difficult to analyse the cause of error without any log/looking in to system.Problem is with all inbound delivery & for all product?

Answers (0)