Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your efforts

Look, this is the exact situation

I've created a strategy with 5 packages with heierarchy levels and heirarchy texts

then i've created a task list using this strategy and assigned the packages

then i've create a strategy maintenance plan using this tasklist and the strategy and the maintenance plan header was

(regular maintenance plane for equipment number 1109)

now when the order is generated , the order header is (regular maintenance plane for equipment number 1109)

The issue is (I want to defferentiate the order for 15 days from the order for 30 days although they have the same description)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create Single Cycle Plan for each package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is nothing in MO to differentiate that . You can only differentiate the orders using a package no . So you may need to develop a report specific to strategy cycle plans displaying MO order no, type, MP, Strategy, Package no , maintenance item no .., eqpt or F.loc .. or you many need to look to add a field in IP24 report but i am not sure whether there is any BADI for this , you can look whether it is possible thru enhacement framework in ABAP .

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure what u mean by same order description here , but one thing is u can maintain Hirerachy and Hirerachy text for packages in the strategy in IP11 . I believe u have assigned the tasklist operations to the packages and used the tasklist in the MPand one maintaining one maintenance item for the MP then :-

Now if you have entered Hirarchy for packages in IP11 then example the one with higher hirerachy will be generated . ex for every 15days you will one order , for every 30days you should get 02 order tht is one for 15days and orther for 30days so if you maintain hirarchy value of 2 for 30days package and 1 for 15days package then you will get only the order related to 30days ...in this way you can maintain hirerachy for other packages like 3,4,5 etc.

this should give u some idea ..

regrds

pushpa