0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have below scenario

Example

A = Company

B= Vendor

C= Freight forwarder

D= Customer

1. Customer places order to company and company raises PO to the vendor. Company asks the vendor to deliver the goods to the freight forwarder and the freight forwarder in turn delivers it to the Customer .After that the company invoices the customer for the goods and pays the freight to the freight forwarder.

2. Sometimes Company raises PO to the vendor and asks the vendor to deliver it to the freight forwarder and the freight forwarder delivers it to the company's Warehouse. Company settles the vendor invoice and pays the freight cost to the freight forwarder

3. In the above cases , Is there any possibility to track the goods when it reaches the freight forwarder?

What should we do to map all the three cases in the system?Please throw me some light.

Thanx in advance,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

1.a. this is 3 rd party sales. you can create vendor or Frieght Forwarding Agent in the partner functions of XK01.

2.a. we cannot track this in SAP but we can guess that how many days the goods will be reached to FFA from vendor.

balajia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu ,

This looks like a Third Party Sales Scenario in some case and a Individual PO case in some scenarios depending upon to whom the goods are delivered by the vendor.

1. When the Goods are delivered to the Customer directly ( through a Forwarding Agent) it will become a Third Party sales Scenario

2. If the Goods are first delivered to the Company from there on the Company delivers the goods to the customer it will become a Individual PO

If you want to create a Forwarding agent as a Partner Function and include it in the Customer Master you can do that through V-11

Thanks and Regards,

J Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Thanks much for your suggestions.

I understand that it will become a third party sales if we assign our freight forwarder as ship to party to the customer.

Now i have two challenges!!!

1. how will i pay the freight cost to my freight forwarder?

2. In some cases the customer too has a separate freight forwarder.so company raise PO to vendor.vendor supplies to our freight forwarder.They in turn supply the customer freight forwarder.What should i do in this scenario?Also i need to pay the freight charges to my freight forwarder.

Please help me out...

Thanks again,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

1.a use FBL1N t.code to know the out standings per vendor and use FB60 for settling him with respect to SERVICE PO.

2.a. maintain customer's FFA as usual in XK01, and in customer master data there is an field called vendor assign it there.

Company's frieght forwarding agent - Here we are liable for settle ment to our company code FFA only right.

proceed the steps given above & do it.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for your immediate response.

I am new to this area and am not able to grasp the process flow completely.

Can you give me instructions via steps to map this complete scenario.

It would be of great help to me.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please post one question to a thread.

please understand

balajia